ILS IGI Virtual Classroom
4 WEEK PROGRAM
Virtual Classroom Dates 2017
May 15 – June 9
June 19 – July 14
August 7 – September 1
September 18 – October 13
October 30 – November 24
December 4 – 29
Moderated by long-time insurance educator Todd Hochban, the Daily Assisted Learning Virtual Classroom programs prepare students fully to write their ILS Introduction to General Insurance Level 1 licensing exam in just four weeks. Listed below are some of the benefits of the ILS Introduction to General Insurance Level 1 Licensing Program Virtual Classroom format
- A Daily Assisted Learning calendar breaks the course down into easy to manage daily study modules.
- The online video course is like having your own private tutor with the added benefit of being able to pause, rewind and review at the touch of a button. Unlike a live classroom, students can move through the material at their own pace ensuring that they understand key concepts before moving on to new sections.
- Have a question, ask the instructor! Online threaded discussions allow students to post questions, review answers and really think about what they’re learning.
- In addition to daily questions and chapter quizzes, weekly practice exams simulate a real-exam environment so students are comfortable with the process.
- Review videos that summarize material covered. An extra study tool that students can come back to again and again.
- Live customer support throughout the program – no telephone trees or unanswered emails.
Only $550.00 per person plus tax. Includes the final exam.
( $20.00 in shipping and handling fees apply to this package)
Please note : Recognized by the insurance councils of BC, Manitoba and Saskatchewan only.
To REGISTER fill out the form below.