About ILS Introduction to General Insurance program
The ILS Introduction to General Insurance Level 1 Licensing Program (IGI) allows students to study for and obtain their Level 1 General Insurance Salespersons license entirely online, including the final exam. The program is officially recognized by the Insurance Councils of BC, Manitoba and Saskatchewan for licensing purposes. Building on the strong foundation of innovative online training ILScorp has honed in its twelve years online, the comprehensive ILS Introduction to General Insurance Level 1 Licensing Program is adaptable to all learning types. An easy-to-follow text book, online text or video instruction, study guide, electronic flash cards and practice exams allow students to review program material at their own pace so they are fully confident before writing the ILS Introduction to General Insurance final exam. Written by Steve Hawrishok, original author of the Fundamentals of Insurance program and the Canadian Accredited Insurance Brokers program, the ILS Introduction to General Insurance program is the most up-to-date level 1 insurance licensing program available.
How the ILS Introduction to General Insurance Program Works
- Once you purchase, you can begin taking your course immediately! If you are a new subscriber, you will receive an automated username and password by email.
- All material is viewed online, in both text format or streaming video. All you need is an internet connection!
- Your course can be accessed any time. You can log in and log out as many times as you wish, pause, rewind and review, unlimited access for 3months.
- Quizzes and mock final exams are offered in the Total Package and the Video Package options to help you retain the information.
- Once you feel prepared to write your licensing exam, visit our Exam Process Page for instructions on how to schedule your online exam.
- Should you require any assistance at any time during your course work, we are here to support you! Email email@example.com or call 1.800.404.2211